1.    #1  
    is there a way to back up your entire treo onto your sd card?
    so that in the event of it breaking i could just move it to a back up treo.

thanks in advance for any help!

grant
    You could use BACKUPMAN
    I second the suggestion for Backupman. It has been extremely reliable for me and is inexpensive relative to otherofferings (about $10). SD card backups let you to never worry about hard resets again. It's especially important if you have to have your Treo replaced. You and I have T600s. I'm not sure that Backupman will work with a T650 though so you might want to check that in case you ever get upgraded to a T650. (Come to think about it, I'd like to know this answer myself. I'll try and research the answer.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I third the suggestion for Backupman. Replaced my T6 a few months ago. I was up and running on the new unit in minutes
    Here is a thread discussing the problems people have had:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=67243

Here is BackupMan's web page with current status on the issue:
    http://www.bitsnbolts.com/tungsten_t5.html

Basically they say that PalmOne bugs are preventing correct backups and that all backup vendors will eventually see the problem.. They are waiting on a fix from PalmOne.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    BackupMan has a new version that works great with the T650. I had to e-mail them to get it about a month ago.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    I've used Backupman since I had my 600. A few months ago, I had the phone replaced at a Sprint store. I got into my car, ran a restore, and the new phone became "my" phone in less than 5 minutes.
    Backup Buddy!
    I am BackupBuddy user for many years. I am on my 5th treo 600 and I manage to get all my data onto the replacement without any hassle.
    I use BackupMan and I am very satisfied. I am a huge fan of the automated backup feature. I set it, forget it, and hope I never have to use it.