1.    #1  
    Hey everyone...

I have a cust here setting up a 25 line deal w/ Treo 650's.

:menu: They are district mgrs and will need a program that will access there emails and save Attachments to a SD card & delete the ones they dont want.

:menu: Another thing... Is there a program that you can open attachments or excel or word and send it Via Bluetooth to a printer w/ a Bluetooth Hub?

:menu: What is the best email program out there for Pop3 & Enterprise Server...???

THANKS FOR All you hard work and help!!

- Jim
    Sprint TSR...
    spoolenturbo@earthlink.net
    Are you a BSP? Should you be more familiar with this stuff (saying more out of jealousy...a 25 line deal would be a nice little check)

1) Attachments not an issue, just get SD cards
    2) not sure about the BT printer, but it should work...direct...I don't believe there is such as thing as a BT hub.
    3) Email - depends, are they using Notes, Exchange, what?
  3.    #3  
    BSP...
    Nope sorry just a Senior TSR...

Being that I own a Treo 650...

- Now for the Bluetooth, what is there that I can plug into a computer and remote from that PC?? Guess "hub" was the wrong word...

Now saving Attachments onto a SD card is there a certain program or no?
    -> I have read about programs that you download to be able to copy to SD cards... MONEY isn't a option "so they said"!! LOL
    They use Outlook XP Pro... So they told me...
    -----------/---------

THANKS EVERYONE...
    Tell ya what, let me broker the deal (I am a BSP)

If the printer has BT, nothing should be needed on the computer.

Outlook XP doesn't tell me a whole lot...does it tie to Exchange? Or just a pop3 server (non exchange). If it is exchange, they might want to look at Goodlink as an option to share contacts, calendars, etc.