1.    #1  
    I need some help. For some reason my Memos didn't carry over from my Kyocera 7135 to my new Treo 650. I followed all of the instructions about installing the new software and such. I keep a lot of info in my Memos and unless I can figure out a way to bring them over to my 650 I'm dreading having to spend an entire day manually copying everything over.

I suspect that part of the problem may be that there is no conduit to sync Memos with something that is useable on my Mac. I've never been able to use the Memos anywhere but on my Palm, even with my 7135. I wish that there was a conduit to make them sync with Stickies or even some proprietary app ("Memos" would be an good name for it). Now that I think of it, is there a way to view Memos in the Palm Desktop software? I've never used it, I always use iSync with Address Book and iCal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Cool Cat
    Check out Missing Sync.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Cat
    I suspect that part of the problem may be that there is no conduit to sync Memos with something that is useable on my Mac. I've never been able to use the Memos anywhere but on my Palm, even with my 7135. I wish that there was a conduit to make them sync with Stickies or even some proprietary app ("Memos" would be an good name for it). Now that I think of it, is there a way to view Memos in the Palm Desktop software? I've never used it, I always use iSync with Address Book and iCal.
    Cool Cat
    if you still have your old device, BEAM them over to the new one.
    I went from the 600 to the 650 and had to beam the over. That worked fine.
    Yeah, there is probably a MemosDB (database) file that you can beam over in one shot using the fabulous freeware app, "Filez".
    ~'kito
    you can also tell the memo app to beam a whole category
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the help guys. I can't believe that I didn't even think about beaming! That's what I'll do, copying the database would probably work too, but I've already started making new Memos on my 650.

Thanks,

CC