1.    #1  
    whenever I toggle to the web function on my treo600 it takes at least 2 minutes to finally connect to sprintPcs. in the meantime its just a white screen. it use to take 8 minutes. one day it softbooted and started booting instantaneously without warning. but its been incrementally taking longing and longer. anyone with a clue how to fix this problem?
    Upgrade
    The only thing that separates the men from the boys...is the lessons they learn.
    www.planetmills.com
    Quote Originally Posted by skaplayer
    whenever I toggle to the web function on my treo600 it takes at least 2 minutes to finally connect to sprintPcs. in the meantime its just a white screen. it use to take 8 minutes. one day it softbooted and started booting instantaneously without warning. but its been incrementally taking longing and longer. anyone with a clue how to fix this problem?
    You need to use Filez (or any file management utility) to delete to "web cookies" file. It becomes corrupted over time. Search for "web cookie" and you'll see you're not the first.

good luck
  4.    #4  
    sounds easy enough. thanx
    Make your cache small and don't put in a home page and you will get a faster response. Sometimes your IP address is stale on the website. Disconnect and reconnect to get a new DHCP and you will see your performance rise.
  6.    #6  
    I tried everything you both suggested and it worked perfectly!! instananeous boot! man I love this site and the people that know what the hell their doing.