1.    #1  
    I have a Treo600 with Verizon and it keeps turning itself on in the middle of the night and stays on until I wake up in the morning. It's in the case so it doesn't wake me up, but I don't like it staying on so it burns the screen. I have checked and it's set to auto-off after 2 minutes, but that is not working. It is plugged in to the charger. I have installed AlarmList and the only thing that it shows is the SnapperMail alarm that they say is for maintenance at 3:00am. I did check with them and they said it should not cause this problem and that it cannot be turned off. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know of a solution? Thanks for your help!
    I'm having the same problem. Mine has NO 3rd party software, just the defaults from a hard reset plus some contacts I Hotsync'ed over.

Adam
    I have the exact same problem. I think it is tied with snapper too. I don't have auto check mail turned on but it seems to try at night anyway.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    my Treo 600 did this last night. Not sure what causes it, but it is weird. The light normally wakes me up, and does not happen all the time.
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
  5.    #6  
    I've searched through all the threads and they don't seem to have the answers. There is defintiely something wrong, but it seems that no one can figure out the solution or the exact problem for that matter.
    It is a known problem with the T600 since the beginning.
    actually since the last firmware update. It has to do w/ the mail app that's now integrated into the rom.
  8.    #9  
    I'm on Verizon and I thought that there were no mail apps in the ROM on there version.