1.    #1  
    It may be too early to tell, but I went to the TPP support site to see if there was any new news about compatibility and I counldn't find the info that used to be there about it not being compatible with the OS. There was no info about it working, but they had definately removed the info about it not working, so I thought.... Hmmmm maybe.

I redownloaded the client software installed to the 650 and so far so good. I have placed a few calls from the TPP and changed a few contacts and added a few notes. So far it syncs fine and the changes show up online.

The only problem I had was that my DB is too large so I had to filter to make it fit because of the famous memory issue. Hopefully P1 will make good on thier promise to fix that, but at least the program appears to be working.

Can someone else give this a whirl and verify that it is fixed and not just a phenomenon that mine is working?
    Last edited by sxtg; 01/04/2005 at 01:05 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    what exactly does Topproducer7i do and the benefits for us treo 650 users? Please elaborate. thanks
  4.    #4  
    Sorry, its Realtor specific contact management software. There a several people here that use and were not happy when the 650 wasn't compatible. I was trying to let them know that it is now working.
  5.    #5  
    Any other realtors try this yet?
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Wow! But I can't get to excited as there is no GSM 650 yet. Then I may buy Top Producer along with the 650! Sxtg, how would you rate the combination? How is the memory storage working with the contact database? What about jpeg viewing. Does TP come with a handheld conduit/PIM manager? Sorry for all the questions, but I just might shell out about $1400 when I'm all thru and would like the specifics. Cheers!
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
  7.    #7  
    The memory blunder by P1 definately effects TPP7i. I have around 2600 contacts. and if I sync them all it takes up 16.5meg of space. Tpp does any and everything you can imagine with your propsecting, managing contacts, listings and pending transactions. It stores photos of your listing and as many stats as you want to put in it.

"Does TP come with a handheld conduit/PIM manager?"
    I am not sure what you mean. I use Tpp7i online in conjuction with my handheld. They have a TRUE sync of data so my assistant can imput at the office and I can also imput while in the field.

Hope that answers some of your questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    It may be too early to tell, but I went to the TPP support site to see if there was any new news about compatibility and I counldn't find the info that used to be there about it not being compatible with the OS. There was no info about it working, but they had definately removed the info about it not working, so I thought.... Hmmmm maybe.

I redownloaded the client software installed to the 650 and so far so good. I have placed a few calls from the TPP and changed a few contacts and added a few notes. So far it syncs fine and the changes show up online.

The only problem I had was that my DB is too large so I had to filter to make it fit because of the famous memory issue. Hopefully P1 will make good on thier promise to fix that, but at least the program appears to be working.

Can someone else give this a whirl and verify that it is fixed and not just a phenomenon that mine is working?
    I also am curious if anyone else is getting their 650 to sync correctly with TPP 7i -- I have not been able to make mine work as of yet. Anyone else out there who can confirm the existence of a patch or fix from Top Producer to make it work with the 650?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoTechno
    I also am curious if anyone else is getting their 650 to sync correctly with TPP 7i -- I have not been able to make mine work as of yet. Anyone else out there who can confirm the existence of a patch or fix from Top Producer to make it work with the 650?
    I replied to your PM