Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tonerguy,

I figured you couldn't be right about SwitchHack causing problems when removing Springboards. So I tested it for myself, and you're right! I'm going to notify the SwitchHack author as I've registered this program.
    Godspeed,

In your initial post, you said that HackDelete is for deleting hacks. That's incorrect. HackDelete is a hack that warns you that you are attempting to delete a hack without disabling it first. This is a good hack to have installed otherwise you stand a good chance of locking up your Visor.
    kalahari:
    I'm also using PhlegmHack with Afterburner 2.2 at 22-24Mhz, but I haven't had any problems with the Fatal Error after a Hotsync. However, I do have to do a soft reset once in a while before I can Hotsync... seems like a normal procedure for a lot of Visors now.
    visordoc,

That's interesting that PhlegmHack is not causing you a problem. I have definitely found it to cause a Fatal Error at the end of HotSyncs even with the only other hack installed being AfterBurner. What version of PhlegmHack are you running? I was using 1.3 and the author sent me 'pre 1.4' to try too.

I didn't realize there were newer versions already... still using v1.0!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12