1.    #1  
    Is there a way to disable the keys on the side? I have a Nutshell case for the Treo 600 and love it, but it seems to keep the side keys depressed so I only get a slight chirp when a call comes in. It immediately mutes the ringer. Thoughts?
    Cut a hole in the case. I did that to my Balligio until the Vaja arrived
    Quote Originally Posted by duandcc
    Is there a way to disable the keys on the side? I have a Nutshell case for the Treo 600 and love it, but it seems to keep the side keys depressed so I only get a slight chirp when a call comes in. It immediately mutes the ringer. Thoughts?
    If you'd rather not cut up your case, you can try TreoGuard. It can disable the side volume keys as well as the keyboard keys when an incoming call is received, preventing the problem you're having. It also has many other nice features, including:

1. The ability to schedule when your Treo's radio turns on/off so you don't have to remember to do it yourself... a nice battery saver.
    2. The ability to turn your screen off during calls... another nice battery saver.
    3. The ability to play MP3, Ogg Vorbis, and WAV files as a ringtone (requires Pocket Tunes).
    4. The ability to prevent alarms from sounding during your phone calls, preventing the loud alarm in your ear.
    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.