1.    #1  
    if there is more than one email to retrieve.. versamail gives an error & will only retrieve one.. then I have to retrieve the rest one @a time with an error for more than one. if retrieving only one or the last one.. I don't get the error. anyone else have problem &/or fix?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Yea, I am having the same problem. Just getting one at a time. I'm using TreoHelper to fetch and push mail from my sprint inbox. I have only got it to work once in a test. Most of the time I get an authorization error, even with a manual get.
  3.    #3  
    I'm just using sprint POP server thru VM.
    anyone else have this prob? fix?
    What is the error message?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rizky
    What is the error message?
    The message was:
    -ERR Authentication Failed

but...
    I don't get it anymore as I've switched to Chatter to push my email to my Treo 650.
    hello there:

I have a Treo 650 and I have the same problem . If I only have one e-mail waiting on the Sprint PCS server and I down loaded I have no problems. If I have two or more e-mail waiting for me, I will get an error while down loading the first e-mail. After doing it 4 times in the row ,my treo needed a soft rebot otherwise my web or e-mail does not work not work anymore. I also get all my e-mail dated " Dec 28 2004" . This all started this week on Wednesday at 4:00 pm PST. I called sprint and they told me they are having e-mail problems and that they are working on it. I also have a trouble ticket opened with Sprint PCS but as of Sunday 1/9/04 it is still broken. I also MADE sprint pcs replace my phone just in case and I still get the same problem. Anyone with tips on how to fix this problem?

thanks

Kev

7.    #7  
    bump....
    the error says...unknown error occurred retrieving mail... after one is retrieved when there r more than one to retrieve. I am able to see the mail..but have to get one @ a tme...
    help please!
    Last edited by johnski1969; 01/10/2005 at 03:01 PM.
    I am getting this Error Authentication failed too. Is there an answer to fix this?? I have to e-mail accounts set up and I am only getting this error on my pcs mail account.