1.    #1  
    I am using Beyond Contacts to synch my data on the Treo 650....

In the hotsync settings, Beyond Contacts is set to "Synchronize Files". Should Calendar (Outlook), Contacts (Outlook), Tasks (Outlook), Memos (Outlook) still be set to "Synchronize Files"? They are all set that way by default after installation.

I have used this Beyond Contacts before and seem to remember those set to "Do Nothing".

Thanks.
    I have them all set to synch so that they all talk to one another. Seems to work fine. Tested it by making a change in the 650's contact database and then synching. The change showed up in the Beyond Contacts db after synch.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    I set all of the "Outlook" settings to Do Nothing. The Hotsync process is now much faster and everything still appears to sync fine. I am still confused though, I think those settings are for the original conduit which shouldn't need to sync since they would be for the default db rather than the BC db - I THINK.
    jquinn

I am interested in what you said. Beyond Contacts wants to turn off the built in programs. Beyond Contacts sets up its own database. I want my information in both Beyond Contacts and the built in programs. You said you are not having any problems. How long have you had it set up to sync Calendar (Outlook), Contacts (Outlook), Tasks (Outlook), and Memos (Outlook)?

thanks

spg
    Hi SPG -

I have had it set up for about a month and it works fine. A bit of overkill just to be able to access the Location data for use as conference call dial-in numbers, but that's what my operational need is.

Julie
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi