1.    #1  
    ...so I did a search and found to dial ##377 and was able to find this error message after the phone wouldn't stop resetting:
    "A reset was caused on 1/3/2005 at 2:48pm while running "TreoSMS Stub":

../src/MessageStore.c,Line 1285, MessageStoreOpenItem: item open already"

I've done a hard rest and resync'd twice - but this problem is still persisting.

Any ideas how to kill a process?

Thanks!

-phranc
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I cam across this when I had alot of SMS threads. I also noticed this would occur when I had Agendus installed. I deleted all threads and removed Agendus. Vwala.. no more issue
    I was having this with Agendus pro. ..they are supposed to fix this problem in version 9.02. They don't seem to be too responsive about fixing it so far. I asked the question on their discussion forum and haven't received any info about the release date for 9.02. Great product, but I can't use it until they fix the SMS problem. Go to www.iambic.com if interested about reading more info about the SMS bug.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I too have had my share emails I have sent Iambic support and nothing. Application does look good as well as has its great feel but TREO 650 SUPPORT is horrible. I have asked them to look into, let me know if I can beta test and nothing. O well...
  5. jah
    I have had this problem, but I don't run Agendus or anything by Iambic. Aargh! Gotta find the solution here - SMS is something I love and for now the Treo 650 is too flakey to be a good SMS device. Humph!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsam99
    I was having this with Agendus pro. ..they are supposed to fix this problem in version 9.02. They don't seem to be too responsive about fixing it so far. I asked the question on their discussion forum and haven't received any info about the release date for 9.02. Great product, but I can't use it until they fix the SMS problem. Go to www.iambic.com if interested about reading more info about the SMS bug.
    i had this problem with Agendus pro installed. It went away as soon as I deleted Agendus.
    I know this is an old thread, but I was searching around for this same error message and found it. I am having the same problem, but I don't have Agendus like a previous poster mentioned. Any ideas for us? TIA...