Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    Anyone have any information on the Websphere Everyplace Micro Environment 5.7? (http://www.palmone.com/us/support/jvm/ - Grey box in middle of page)

Thanks for any help!
    Keith
    what info are you looking for?
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc
    Anyone have any information on the Websphere Everyplace Micro Environment 5.7? (http://www.palmone.com/us/support/jvm/ - Grey box in middle of page)

Thanks for any help!
    Keith
    Note to Tungsten T5 and Treo 650 users: Websphere Everyplace Micro Environment 5.7 for the Tungsten T5 and Treo 650 will available for download soon. Please check back on this page on or after 12/17/04.
    guess they missed this too.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I am mainly looking to find out if it is available (as the page says it should be). If not, are there any status reports on when it might be coming?

I have the IBM java for the 600 installed on my 650, but suspect a soft reset here and there from it and would like to get the official 650 version.

Keith
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I've been checking daily since Dec-17. Maybe they forgot?
    I have the 650 as well, and I am wondering how the IBM Java is working on your 650. Can you run any java app from a webiste. Lets say streaming stock quotes that run off a java app? Are there any hang ups?

I have called Palm and they gave no date for the 650 Java program. I wouldn't think that there is much difference in the 600 program.
    FYI - the original target date on that page was Nov 24. They changed it sometime in early December to the 17th. I expect to see it change again.