1.    #1  
    I really like the Treo 650 device and will probably be purchasing one in the next week or two. I would prefer a windows 2003 PDA/phone however most of those are too big.

One of the things that I like about the windows devices that I have not seen in the Palm OS is a "Today Page". On the Windows devices the default page shows your appointments for the day, lets you know if its someone's birthday, ect. On my treo 600, you have to actually open up the calender to see if there is anything goin on for the day.

Is there a mod/software/option to make the treo to have a similar screen as the default main page? (as you know the default treo page is just a menu showing all the programs available). If there isnt, why hasnt someone made it yet or better yet why hasnt Palm thought of this?

Im new to this forum so if someone has aksed or posted about this and there was an actual answer please link it in a reply.

Thanks
    the 650 has a new today screen that is built in you can set this to be the default view
    Quote Originally Posted by vorrik
    I really like the Treo 650 device and will probably be purchasing one in the next week or two. I would prefer a windows 2003 PDA/phone however most of those are too big.

One of the things that I like about the windows devices that I have not seen in the Palm OS is a "Today Page". On the Windows devices the default page shows your appointments for the day, lets you know if its someone's birthday, ect. On my treo 600, you have to actually open up the calender to see if there is anything goin on for the day.

Is there a mod/software/option to make the treo to have a similar screen as the default main page? (as you know the default treo page is just a menu showing all the programs available). If there isnt, why hasnt someone made it yet or better yet why hasnt Palm thought of this?

Im new to this forum so if someone has aksed or posted about this and there was an actual answer please link it in a reply.

Thanks

You can try 2day fro www.shsh.com I love it and it might fit your needs.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws