1.    #1  
    Its 2005 and I have resolved to improve my tracking of mileage and expenses. Obviously there are a bunch of Palm OS programs out there to do this. Are there any that work better on the Treo?

I used Trip Deluxe on my old Palm III and liked it well enough...but that was years ago and I am hoping that something out there is really Treo 600 friendly.

Any expereince out there.

Skigs
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skigs
    Its 2005 and I have resolved to improve my tracking of mileage and expenses. Obviously there are a bunch of Palm OS programs out there to do this. Are there any that work better on the Treo?

I used Trip Deluxe on my old Palm III and liked it well enough...but that was years ago and I am hoping that something out there is really Treo 600 friendly.

Any expereince out there.

Skigs
    There are a bunch, but none of them really support the 5-way navigation capabilities of the T600, which has been a huge source of frustration for me. Even Expense Plus, which claims to be Treo 600 friendly of their website, doesn't support the 5-way. The problem I have is that I have the Treo in a Krusell leather case with a plastic cover over the screen. This makes it very cumbersome to use a stylus.
    Quote Originally Posted by skigs
    Skigs
    I just got hit up by the IRS, so tightening up my acct. is priority #1 for me this year. A nice mileage/expenses app would be great. I'm looking also. If I find something I'll let you know.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I am using Autobase. Can track expenses, mileage, gas, etc. Year-end, can export to Memo for printout - ready to go for taxes, etc.
    Bob
    I like tealAuto. Has lots of features and supports the 5 way to some extent.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson