1.    #1  
    Ok. I upgraded to the 650 and I can't figure out which app I had that let me highlight text (with stylus or finger or whatever) and it would automatically bring up the little screen at the bottom to let me choose to cut or copy that text. I tried this Markndial app just now but it doesn't seem to do anything (though its description seemed to indicate it should do what I want). That wasn't what I used on my 600 so I know it is something else (and it was a free app). Any ideas? Thanks!
    I would suggest "Clip PRO 2.1.1," it works well with the Treo650. This link will take you to the palmgear page but you can probably buy it from many places:

http://tinyurl.com/62g7z
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Paul, but it was a simple program I had on the 600 that didn't require any payment (certainly not $12.95) for just the ability to highlight and have the command bar show up automatically to cut/copy
    I understand. In case it interests anyone else, Clip Pro does quite a bit more than just "highlight and have the command bar show up" (although it does that sort of thing as well). It's really the first program I have found that lets you use multiple clipboards on the Treo 650/600 with the Treo-5 way (you don't have to resort to using the stylus).
    Thanks paulsjmail, I am definitely going to buy it. Hadn't heard of it until you.
    ~'kito
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    Thanks Paul, but it was a simple program I had on the 600 that didn't require any payment (certainly not $12.95) for just the ability to highlight and have the command bar show up automatically to cut/copy
    I believe you were looking for Snap! Clip.
  7.    #7  
    That was it! Thanks!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Will Sanp Clip work with TST (Treo Select Text)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Will Sanp Clip work with TST (Treo Select Text)?
    Unfortunatley not.
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Unfortunatley not.
    Dang...thanks for the reply