1.    #1  
    I have set up my VeriChat on my 650 and all seems to be set up right, and when I select Verichat, it opens, connects and runs, BUT
    despite that, my symbols (Yahoo & MSN) in the upper right-hand corner have "x"'s on them and it doesn't seem that it logs in to those accounts.

Furthermore, when I tap on the x'd symbols, both show the following announcement:

"Already Logging In: You are already in the process of connecting to Yahoo [or MSN]. Please select the Signoff menu item to abort this process."

But the the thing is, that no matter how long I wait it out, it never logs in, despite the above announcement that it is currently in the process of connecting/logging in.

Have any of you experienced this? What can I do? You advice is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    ~'kito
    The problem is one that I experience occasionally. I generally find that it is caused by either a Verichat server issue or server issues related to the specific account (eg. Yahoo). I recommend that you try soft resetting your Treo. If that doesn't work, wait a couple of hours and try again. If still no luck delete and reinstall Verichat. Finally, if all else fails, e-mail verichat and advise them of the problem and ask them to test your verichat account.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by finkkatz
    The problem is one that I experience occasionally. I generally find that it is caused by either a Verichat server issue or server issues related to the specific account... wait a couple of hours and try again.
    finkkatz,
    You were SO right! I didn't do anything and then early this morning as I was literally typing an email to VeriChat's tech support, I looked over and my VeriChat just automatically finished logging on and it has been perfect ever since. I have used it a lot today and am now very happy.
    Thanks so much.
    ~'kito