: Hi men, I need you help!. Would you please kindly help me how to deal with my problem.Followed your guidance, the guy who works for a provider in Vietnam, could not succeed make it work. However he did something with the phone with QXDM software,at the end he gave it to me with no pecial progress. I used QPST to reprogam it. ........And then bingo, it worked( the signal of vietnam CDMA came up) for a while. I was too excited, i wanted to download some software( Just basic fonts) for my Treo 600. But i could not do that. And then , for safety, I decided to backup the phone using QPST. But i got a bad bad luck. After backing up the phone. It reset itselft and it could not get the signal anymore, i was too frighten. but i could not do anything but hard-reset the phone twice. However It came back to the factory settings with default number and of Verizon with MCC = 310 MNC = 00 SID = 2004 NID = 65535. I reprogramed it using the QPST, i was successful puting all the parametters into the phone. But the signal never came up again!. I punched command #*# 786 and got the info like fowlowings :life timer (minutes); 001544 life data 9kiloytes): 3654; warranty date : 06-19-2004 ESN hex and ESN dec are the same; MDN MIN are exactly what i put in; software rev: treo 600 -1.03-VZW ; hardware Rev :C; PRL version : 0 ( this changed, the orginal PRL version disapeared) PRI Checksum :0x11Ec; Refurb Status : Yes ; Refurb provider : PMO; activation date 01-22-2004) Mobile protocol rev :6

: RSSI = -0 ; CP STATE = INVALID STATE 0000; SID,NID = 0,0 (BEOFRE WHEN THE SIGNAL WAS ON, THEY HAD SOME VALUE) RF MODE, CH# 1900MHZ,0 ( WHEN THE SIGNAL ON, THEY WERE SOLID 800MHZ , 222); P REV IN USE = 6, SO,F-R,R-RC= 0,0,0; ACTIVE PN, EC/LO = 65535, -255; RX,TX,TX ADJ = -105, --52, --63; FCH WALSH CODE = FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF FFFF
: FINGER PNS = 0,0,0,0, FINGER RX -0,-0,-0,-0, FINGER LOCK STATE = N,N,N,N, BAD FRAMES = 0, TOTAL FRAMES = 0 , FER = 0.00%
: PLEASE GVE ME SOME ADVICES TO DEAL THIS PROBLEM. WHY DOES BACKING UP CAUSE THE PROBLEM?
: LOOKING FORWARD HEARING GOOD NEWS FROM YOU. THANKS