Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoCoder
    Don't tell anyone, but I am planning on writing a version 2.0 of Radio Control that would provide ............... the ability to include two different time profiles, weekday and weekend. Keep it under your hat
    That would be ideal. Keep us posted.
    Great program! ..can you take it one step further by allowing multiple on/off combinations? ..also, a choice of what day, so mon-fri it goes on/off on a certain time, and sat+sun it goes on/off at a different time? ..just my 2cents if you wish to add to this great utility!
    what radio are you controlling? Shoutcast or some other form of radio app?
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rexx
    what radio are you controlling? Shoutcast or some other form of radio app?
    The Treo 650's phone portion is called its radio. This program schedules when the phone turns on and off.
    Thanks-I have never heard of that!
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    TreoCoder, is there any way the "Wireless Mode after soft reset" utility could check current radio status? It appears to turn off the radio and turn it back on instead of just leaving it on, so whenever my 650 crashes the radio comes on twice during the following bootup. It's kind of annoying.
    I tried out RC and a quick experiment (switch off at 12:00PM and on at 12:05PM) did work, well sort off. The radio did go off, but when it came back on, it did not connect to Cingular, it just said SOS only. I had to manually switch the phone off and on and then was connected to Cingular immediately. I have a unlocked 650. Is this a known issue with a known fix?

Thanks,
    Sid Vajirkar
    Unlocked 650
    I have been using WebPro (patched) on 650 from SD and never had any problem. After installing Radio Control for 650, everytime I try to exit out of WebPro, the 650 gave me a 'white screen of death', requiring me to hard reset. I ended up deleting Radio Control to avoid this problem.
    <br>
    "What counts most in creating a successful team is not how compatible its players are, but how they deal with incompatibility." - Sports Illustrated
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    Quote Originally Posted by NSiNSiNSi
    Treocoder, thank you for your app. I have one smallish request: would it be possible to add a "turn radio off/on now" button? I am trying to reassign the behavior of my 4th button and sthe 650's redesign makes it so I have no way of turning off the radio anymore.
    Holding and pressing the 4th button does this already...
    You missed the point. NSiNSiNSi wants to reassign the 4th button to do something else.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12