Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Few questions..
    (1) What's the best way to get GMail on the Treo650? Blazer isn't supported yet.
    (2) Is there a way to have my email from GMail automatically PUSH'ed to my Treo650.. with a "new mail" indicator? Like the BlackBerry? It doesn't have to be truly "REAL-TIME" like the BlackBerry, but if it could refresh/push at set intervals (like every few minutes-hour), that would be cool.

As thanks for all the great helpful posts here, I'd be happy to offer GMail invites. I have 3 available .

THANKS AGAIN!!
    JYewMD@GMail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by UroTreo
    Few questions..
    (1) What's the best way to get GMail on the Treo650? Blazer isn't supported yet.
    (2) Is there a way to have my email from GMail automatically PUSH'ed to my Treo650.. with a "new mail" indicator? Like the BlackBerry? It doesn't have to be truly "REAL-TIME" like the BlackBerry, but if it could refresh/push at set intervals (like every few minutes-hour), that would be cool.

As thanks for all the great helpful posts here, I'd be happy to offer GMail invites. I have 3 available .

THANKS AGAIN!!
    JYewMD@GMail.com
    Have you tried VersaMail or Snapper Mail? I use those with gmail, pull not push