Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I was wondering if anyone knows if the old school Sony Ericsson HBH-15 will work with the Treo 650? I had no problems with it using my old T39 and would prefer not to get a new headset when I get my treo...

Thanks for the help!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Does anyone who owns a 650 have this old headset lying around? I suppose I can wait until I get one to try it, but was just curious...
    Sooner or later it's bound to be later...
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I just got my Treo 650 and just tried to pair it with my HBH-15 with no luck. I get an error message on the Treo which then powers off the screen before I get a chance to read it.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Actually, I just got it to work! Someone suggested changing the passkey on the headset from the default 0000 to something like 1234. So I pulled my Ericsson T-68 (for which I originally bought the headset) out of mothballs and paired it with that. Then used the T-68 menus to change the passkey for the headset to 1234. I also noted that the headset was already paired with both the Treo 650 and the T-68 (so it WAS a passkey error!) and I assigned it to the Treo 650.
    Just used it for a call. Reception not very good, but since I hadn't noticed any problems with the phone prior to this I think it might be the headset.