1.    #1  
    is anyone fimilar with this program ? can you keep track how long each individual call goes for ijust downloaded the program and not suye
    thanks in advance joel
    You can check how long each call goes for in your Phone application's call log feature.
    Treo 600 GSM
  3.    #3  
    i checked that it gives all info except for duration of each indiviual call unless im missing something
    From the call log, highlight a call and click on Details
  5.    #5  
    that does not give you length of call
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    There is an enhanced verson of the call log that can be downloaded from...somewhere. It does include duration for each call. Maybe mytreo.net?
    TTFN
    Quote Originally Posted by specbz
    that does not give you length of call
    On my call log, I do get call duration.
    Treo 600 GSM
    Quote Originally Posted by klam
    On my call log, I do get call duration.
    That's because you have a GSM (non-Sprint) phone. Sprint purposely hides the call duration from phone logs. (Technically, they tell (i.e. FORCE) PalmOne to cripple that feature on the phone's log.)

For Treo users on Sprint, the only option is to get a 3rd-party call log program.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    That sucks. Verizon (CDMA) shows call duration in the built-in call log.
  10.    #10  
    any one have any ideas on call duration programs!
    thanks in advance this board is great!!!
    Perhaps more than you're looking for, but I use Call Notes.

I adds a log to the notes field of the contact (also syncs to Outlook) regarding the dates, times and duration of calls to individual contacts.
  12.    #12  
    i downloaded call notes to my treo 650 and i cant find where they are placed doe it work with a treo 650?
    This THREAD will help you out.
  14.    #14  
    i real new to this and im not sure what i should be looking at in the thread
  15.    #15  
    thanks to all i just downloaded a thread and my call duration is back