1.    #1  
    When I click on a photo attachment in Snappermail & select pics & videos to open it, it just freezes & does NOT open the pic. Anyone else?
    This is (yet another) bug in the Treo 650, showing their QA process is second to everyone.

I would suggest you use Doc To Go to open any attachments.
    Same here with my Snappermail. But I just choose "save to card", instead of "open with pics and videos" and it transfers just fine. When I open pics and videos, it's in the unfiled album on the card.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    When I click on a photo attachment in Snappermail & select pics & videos to open it, it just freezes & does NOT open the pic. Anyone else?
    do you have the newsest version?

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ht=snappermail
    I know the question about version wasn't for me, but I'm running 1.9.5.01. If I have to pay $18 to upgrade to have this fixed, I'll just save to card. It's not a problem.

Clue
  6.    #6  
    actually I noticed I have 2.1xxxxxx. Thanx El Duce'! I'll go get it...

Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    actually I noticed I have 2.1xxxxxx. Thanx El Duce'! I'll go get it...
    I had a lot of problems with SnapperMail. In my POP3 account it would only go and fetch a few of my emails. People think Snappermail is so great...I've only had problems with it and no problems with Versamail.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    I had a lot of problems with SnapperMail. In my POP3 account it would only go and fetch a few of my emails. People think Snappermail is so great...I've only had problems with it and no problems with Versamail.
    Hey Mgauss

Versamail doesnt keep downloading the same emails over and over again?
    Is your attachment file growing bigger and bigger?

I never had a problem with snapper. I would love to use versamail if it worked!
    How do I get to the newest version? When I go to the SnapperMail site, it only gives me the option to download 2.1