Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1.    #1  
    hi all i use flight status and since the new year its telling me to update so i go to the download and do it and its a prc file and install it and it still comes back saying its version 1.01 when im trying to install version 1.02 ive deleted it from the phone treo 600 and then reinstalled it and its still telling me its version 1.01 and to update it any body else have this problem and do you know the solution to it thanks larry ca also in on back up in the palm folder on my pc ive removed it also then reinstalled it doesnt work that way either hummm!!!
  2. morrie's Avatar
    Posts
    259 Posts
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    #2  
    i just uninstalled flight status and re-installed the new version. try it again, it should work.
    morris stalk
  3. #3  
    I downloaded version 1.02. It works fine but I see that the chapter "Security Wait Times" only has ATL - Atlanta. Is there suppose to be other airports listed?
  4. #4  
    Anyone get the 5-way nav button to work with this app on the Treo 600?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Grindell
    I downloaded version 1.02. It works fine but I see that the chapter "Security Wait Times" only has ATL - Atlanta. Is there suppose to be other airports listed?
    The developer notes on his website that Atlanta is the only airport that currently has real-time security waits online.
    Visor Deluxe (green) > Visor Prism > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Centro
    My personal website is Ryan McFarland
  6. #6  
    anyone having problems with this app on the 650 in general?
  7. #7  
    Not at all.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  8. #8  
    With Palm programs there is a versioning issue sometimes when program authors don't "follow all the rules". You can read abou it here.

    http://trackerdog.a0soft.com/faq.php#PC

    "I am using XXX v4.1 but TrackerDog still shows me the current version is v4.0?
    TrackerDog gets the version and date information from the application. It shows the wrong version number due to the author forgetting to update the version string. You can verify this by tapping the App->Info menu from the Application Launcher, and then tap the [Version] button. You will find that XXX shows v4.0 instead of v4.1.
    The only solution is by asking the author to correct this problem."

    When Tracker Dog tracks the version number of FlightStatus, it reports it the version on my Plam as 1.01. If I look at the Welcome Screen of Flight Status, it says version 1.02. And if I look in the Application Launcher (At home screen hit Menu Button then App / Info and Select "version" box) and I see it's called version 1.0 there.

    By the way, I don't see TrackerDog mentioned here much but it's a dandy little program that advises you of program updates and even downlaods and installs them for you if you want on the next hotsync.

    http://trackerdog.a0soft.com/
  9. #9  
    I downloaded the most recent version v1.03 yesterday and have yet to get it to work. I get the following message:

    "Your connection is congested or the site is down. Please try again. 1".

    Anyone else having problems?
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 05/31/2005 at 09:42 AM.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  10. #10  
    Tried FlightStatus 1.03 today - worked just fine with a Continental lookup. T650 Cingular.

    I wish it would auto-disconnect GPRS, but hey - it's donation-optional-ware and works great.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I downloaded the most recent version v1.03 yesterday and have yet to get it to work. I get the following message:

    "Your connection is congested or the site is down. Please try again. 1".

    Anyone else having problems?

    I've just deleted it completely and reinstalled it and get the same problem. Anyone else experiencing this?

    Tks in Advance
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I've just deleted it completely and reinstalled it and get the same problem. Anyone else experiencing this?

    Tks in Advance

    I am! I was using Flight Status v1.2 and was getting this problem. I'll try again with v1.3...
  13. #13  
    anyone have a way to download this directly from the treo? my usb went back to palmone for an exchange today.
    thanks
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treoguy1234
    anyone have a way to download this directly from the treo? my usb went back to palmone for an exchange today.
    thanks
    directly from his website.
    [HTML]
    http://www.andrewsoft.net/flt%20status.prc
    [/HTML]
  15. #15  
    I've narrowed the problem I'm having w/v1.03.

    If I specify the flight number, I have no problem.
    If I don't specify a flight number and use city pairs, I get the following:'

    "Your connection is congested or the site is down. Please try again. 1".

    Would someone please try the city pairs and post whether it's working?
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  16. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I've narrowed the problem I'm having w/v1.03.

    If I specify the flight number, I have no problem.
    If I don't specify a flight number and use city pairs, I get the following:'

    "Your connection is congested or the site is down. Please try again. 1".

    Would someone please try the city pairs and post whether it's working?
    Tks
    Same for me. It works when you know the flt #, but not when pairing two cities together. This is for v. 1.03.
  17. #17  
    V 1.03 on Cingular works for me to select two cities and lookup the potential flights. I do get an error if there are no flights that match the criteria - but it's an appropriate there are no flights in a two hour window message.
  18. #18  
    For you guys who are having problems with the city pairs, which carrier are you using?
    I'm on Sprint. It appears those who are having success are on Cingular.

    What about Verizon & TMO users?

    I've already emailed Andrew twice with no reply. Hopefully he'll sort this out.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  19. #19  
    Sprint here on a Treo 650...

    Looking up flights via departure and arrival cities also gives me a congested error.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    For you guys who are having problems with the city pairs, which carrier are you using?
    I'm on Sprint. It appears those who are having success are on Cingular.

    What about Verizon & TMO users?

    I've already emailed Andrew twice with no reply. Hopefully he'll sort this out.
    I used it without any problem yesterday. (T-Mo)
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions