1.    #1  
    I am wondering if there is anyway to save pics when I'm surfing in the internet.
    I have the pre-installed blazer and a trial xiino3.3e.

Anybody has achieved this?
    Imagination is more important than knowledge
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I use BugMe Notepad for this, it has a screen grab function (available from electricpocket.com). There are other programmes that do it as well I believe. I think Diddle Bug does too. These only save what's on the screen- not the actual picture displayed btw.

Hope of some use....
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    blazer on 600 had no prob dwld pics off webpages.... why can't blazer on 650 do that?
  4.    #4  
    thx hicks! it works
    not perfect but good enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex T
    I am wondering if there is anyway to save pics when I'm surfing in the internet.
    I have the pre-installed blazer and a trial xiino3.3e.

Anybody has achieved this?
    You can save pics on Blazer 4 on Treo 650 by tapping and holding the pic you want to save for about 2 seconds and it will give you the option to save it in ram or sd card.
  6.    #6  
    I see. but I am a 600 user and it doesn't seem to be a blazer4.0 for 600 in the market.

Hope p1 would release a 600 version someday soon.

btw, is there anybody that tried to install blazer4.0 pulled out from the rom of 650. maybe it would work!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I pulled the blazer 4 off the 650 rom emulator & tried it on 600 emulator & it sent it into continual resets.