1.    #1  
    I am a new (six days) Treo owner who based my purchase in large part on the tremendous user community I have witnessed on this site over the past few weeks of silent observation. Nearly every question I have had has been answered by reading existing threads, but I have come across an issue that I can not find help for anywhere.
    When I try to run Pocket DVD (the demo version until I see if it can work, I get the following error:
    "Key exchange for Copy Protection Failed."
    I am then told to select another DVD Navigator. Unfortunately, when I attempt to do so, there is only one option available, the default Microsoft DVD Navigator. I have attempted loading other players, but to no avail...they do not show up in the window even after reboot.
    Does anyone have any ideas how I could fix this?

Thanks
    I had the same problem. But I also have Nero installed for burning CDs and DVDs. Ahead's most recent incarnation of this product includes a bunch of other software, including their own DVD Navigator. When I switched to that one, it worked OK.

Hopefully you won't have to go and buy Nero. Maybe you can find another DVD Navigator.

Unfortunatly for me, I can't ever seem to get Pocket DVD to rip anything. I kept getting weird errors on my machine. I then installed it on my wife's machine. But I never got any audio. So I gave up. ah well...
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    What version are you using? 2.X gave me problems. 1.2.6 functions fine.
    Agree with eric, your problem is the 2.x version which essentially doesn't work. I had the same error message. Never could get that version to work.
    Delete it and download the older version. It works great.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650