1.    #1  
    So I've had my Sprint 650 for 10 days and overall have been very pleased with it. Haven't had the sound quality issues that have plagued many. I've been digging through this forum for a while and have solved most of my problems but haven't found definitive answers for the following issues. any pointers would be appreciated....

1) is there any way to show the number of voicemails i have? my sprint sanyo 5150 did this so i know that it is possible with sprint.

2) i'm running sprint business connect (personal edition) for work email
    generally works well but doesn't handle many types of attachments natively and there is no way i have found to save attachments and process them in some other application
    biggest problems are wav files (email msgs in my work inbox) and jpg

3) another sprint business connect issue
    is it possible to gain access to server imap folders other than inbox? i'd also like to be able to move msgs from the inbox to another folder

4) one more sprint bc issue
    i cannot find a way to turn off the automatic CC: to the sent folder

5) adding pauses and #s to stored phone numbers
    to automatically dial work voicemail i need pauses and #. i can't find a way to do this in the contacts or as a favorite

other than that, so far so good. a few resets here and there but nothing too bad.
    thanks!
    #1 answer, NO you cant see how many. Palm constantly says that its a Sprint issue which as you already know, it is NOT. I wish they would fix this.
    Quote Originally Posted by afletche
    5) adding pauses and #s to stored phone numbers
    to automatically dial work voicemail i need pauses and #. i can't find a way to do this in the contacts or as a favorite
    When you assign the number to a Favorites button, click the "More" button in the lower right corner. This will bring up the place to type in the pauses, #s, and digits to access your voicemail. You can check the box if you want it to dial the extra digits automatically. If you don't have it dial the extra digits automatically, when you dial the number an "Extra Digits" button will appear above the Mute button.

Good luck with the BC issues...I have no experience with it.
  4.    #4  
    thanks! that works! i was putting the commas, #s in the number in the contacts and it was ignoring them