With a new service plan... I think that already was the going rate.
    yeah but even if yuo are a current customer you can still use the discount. add a second line, get the treo at discount, cancel service on the new line & switch the phone over to current line. soo easy!
    Not so easy, you will pay $150 for that added line, to cancel it.
    Not true. You have 14 days to cancel any new service or product with Sprint!
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    You have 14 days to cancel any new service or product with Sprint!
    Wouldn't that void the rebate? The service needs to be activated for something like 60 days...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Wouldn't that void the rebate? The service needs to be activated for something like 60 days...
    Exactly. Sorry treoneo, better luck next time. "150-180 days following activation" LOL
    I manage a 'shack. Saw this thread. Made some calls. No one, and I mean NO ONE seems to be able to tell me what the "$80 customer loyalty rebate" requirements are. I'd never seen that one before. It seems as if we are saying you need to activate a "new" line of service, but the only "customer loyalty" rebate I've ever seen was for EXISTING lines who were upgrading. It was a little known rebate that certain customers qualified for IN ADDITION to the $150 they got for renewing. Based on what I remember a "new" line wouldn't qualify for that. I'm going to look into it more come Monday when Sprint and corporate Radioshack people (our staff in Ft. Worth) are back in the office (We're all counting inventory this weekend, they're all off with pay. Typical). Not to rain on your parade or anything. Its just that I've sold seven T650's in the last week, and this rebate was never associate as an option in our rebates screen. I'll post as soon as I get more info. Thanks.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    The rebate has nothing to do with RadioShack. It's InPhonic's rebate. Just click on the rebate and it gives you all of the information. FYI, if you go in through OfficeMax, the 650 is only $319.00 after the rebates from InPhonic.
    Quote Originally Posted by noob
    The rebate has nothing to do with RadioShack. It's InPhonic's rebate. Just click on the rebate and it gives you all of the information. FYI, if you go in through OfficeMax, the 650 is only $319.00 after the rebates from InPhonic.
    See...if the noob can read...you can all read...learn...grow.

Use the head that's on your shoulder people. It might actually get you somewhere in life.

And for goodness gracious, please use the search engine on the forums to find what you need before you try posting. I wish there was some way to regulate this board, or maybe organize it into deeper sub-folders of the 650 area...grouping certain categories together so that real "noobs" can see 100 direct answers to their question(s) in front of them.
    Well it doesn't matter to me cuz I got mine free! So there! :-P
    So you're telling me you can't cancel service in 14 days?! Someone from Sprint want to verify this? What they gonna come over & take the instant rebate back?
    So, you're one slick cat ha? What's that on your head anyway? Can't be a lime, orange is too small and wrong color. Must be a green grapefruit?

Well it doesn't matter to me cuz I got mine free! So there! :-P
    It's a helmet duh! I am into extreme forum trolling...
    I think they can bill your account if you do not return the phone if you cancel service. It would fall along the same type of charge you receive if you get a replacement phone from Lockline and are required to return your damaged phone but never do.
    It's a helmet duh! I am into extreme forum trolling...
    It looks like a kova tembl to me.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    I doubt many people here are kibutzniks