1.    #1  
    Could someone lead me through the setup for Versamail on the 650 for an optonline cablevision account through the phone setup? ...Thanks! So far, that's the only problem I've had with any of the setups. Everything else works great! Love the 650. After the 600, the screen is heaven. Pictures are quite good also.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Go to account setup in versamail and set up your "incoming mail server" the same as your cablevision account and then add smtp.sprintpcs.com for the "outgoing Mail server" -- and that's it.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I had the Outgoing mail server wrong. I appreciate the help.
    I have it set up for my sprint account, an aol account and a yahoo account and all were working fine, but when I tried to add a second yahoo account that I have it keeps giving me an error and telling me to got to mail.yahoo.com. Any ideas??
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    [QUOTE=treo600guy]I have it set up for my sprint account, an aol account QUOTE]

I got the 650 on Sunday, I set up AOL and it works fine. But I can't get the PCS email to work.

How did you set it up? It gives me an "-ERR Authentication fail" error. I know that the paswords are right. It also won't work on my wife's.

Is there any other way to look at the sprint PCS mail?
    I found the problem. Just in case any one else need it.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...+650+pcs+email
    But why would it give me that error for my yahoo mail account??
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I just reset the passwords, I used the same ones.

I just got the 650 Sunday morning.
    I have the cingular version and while able to receive my optonline email via versamail I can't send.

what should the outgoing mail server be?

also is there any way to set the keyboard to type numbers for more than one key at a time?
    I wanna know too bump........
    cwmx.com is the outgoing server with cingular.