Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Got my free SD CARD from Palmone today. Its all black and says SimpleTech on it. Dont really need it as I have a 1.0 gig but hey if its free I will take it...!!
    How long ago did u place your order because I still havent received mine yet?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Placed it the same day they announced it. Didnt expect it for awhile
    Got mine, it's been a week or two....
    I got mine after about a week of waiting.
    got both of mine today
    Got mine too except instead of an sd card I received a toenail in the sd case. Wasn't even well pedicured! Those bastards at palmone will never get it right!!!
    Got mine in Minnesota today.
    ~'kito
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    treoneo, was it a toenail clipping, or a whole toenail?
    oh on further examination I discovered it was neither, I was just staring at my own toe which happens to resemble a 128MB sd card (I have 128MB sd painted on it)...
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Got mine too except instead of an sd card I received a toenail in the sd case. Wasn't even well pedicured! Those bastards at palmone will never get it right!!!
    Your kidding right? LMAO

I got mine today. Its about half the thickness of a sandisk card. But it should do for the time being.
    Has anyone benchmarked the card for speed?
    I ordered mines on Dec. 23 and it was here over the holiday vacation before the 1st of Jan.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    VFS Mark = 407
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    oh on further examination I discovered it was neither, I was just staring at my own toe which happens to resemble a 128MB sd card (I have 128MB sd painted on it)...
    Are you sure it wasn't a thumbnail sketch of the SD card?
    ~'kito