1.    #1  
    hi! a friend of mine gave me a bluetooth headset (model HTC-0221) without a user manual. I tried setting it up on my 650, but it isn't showing up during the discover process. Any ideas!
    thank you!!!
    I've never heard of the this model, who is the manufacter? All headset have a way to be put into a pairing mode. Once you do this it will be easy. The trick is to find out how. On most headset you hold the normal connection button longer like 5 - 10 seconds and it goes into pairing mode.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    hi! I got the headset successfully paired with my Treo, and it is working fine for receiving calls, but I can't get the Treo to route outgoing calls to the headset. any ideas!
    thanks!
    It might not fully support handsfree mode on not be fully supported by the Treo.
  5.    #5  
    i got it to work once, so I think it does support the Treo. One question: what does the bluetooth icon on the treo mean? sometimes it is just the "B" logo and other times it has a white border?
    The white border is when there is an active connection. If it likely that your headset isn't fully supported for handsfree mode with the treo. A number of headset that can do handsfree don't do it with the Treo. When you have an outgoing call, press the headset button and the call will get routed to it. This was why I got the Sony Ericsson HBH-660 and sold a Motorola HS-850. The 660 was supported for handsfree mode and the 850 wasn't.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680