1.    #1  
    I can't seem to find an answer to this question, forgive me if it's already been discussed and I failed to locate the thread.

I am running versamail on my Treo 650 and using it to check my sprintpcs email account, as well as a personal email account. When Versamail first checks for mail, it establishes a network connection. After downloading my email the connection remains (small grey arrows next to signal strength bars).

Under Options-Preferences-Advanced-Connections I have checked "Auto-disconnect" so I thought it would disconnect from the network after checking for mail. It doesn't.

So I pull down the Options menu and select disconnect. And it still won't disconnect. The command appears to not work.

What am I doing wrong? Also, does it matter that I'm not disconnected? With my Treo 300, my battery would go flat so fast, I had to ensure the network connection was only made when I was actually using it. Doesn't the Treo 650 have a similar concern, although less severe due to the type of memory and better battery? It just bugs me to waste juice on an open network connection when I don't need it.

When I ran Eudora on my Treo 300, the autodisconnect always signed me off after each session. Am I spoiled?

Bruce
    Dallas/Fort Worth
    I have the same problem with Versa-mail as well as with the Sprint Biz Conn. Neither one disconnects by itself. I have to go over to Express and do a disconnect. I would like to get some help on this issue as well.
    Bump. Anyone? I have the same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    Bump. Anyone? I have the same problem.
    I had the problem intermittently, quit using Versamail as it was causing incoming calls to go straight to voicemail.

Versamail is too squirrelly, I prefer Snappermail.

K