Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi,

Those two sites are pretty good at indicating when they are taking pre-orders, and don't have things in stock. They also respond to inquiries pretty quickly, but please keep in mind the timezones when you are guaging their responsiveness (they are in AEDST = GMT + 11 at the moment, due to daylight savings). Its Sunday over here right now, so fire your questions off now and they will probably answer in about 24hrs.

I bought my Treo 650 (from the first site above) as part of a bundle (inc a Sandisk Ultra 1Gb SD) and were upfront about the SD being on back order. I was also monitoring that site for a few weeks, because Palm Infocentre mentioned late Jan/early Feb that they had a preorder page in place. It was quite clear that it was for preorder. The other site (second URL) was also upfront about the preorder status for their Treos, though my purchasing experiences with them were for my Tungsten T3 & accessories (about 15 months ago).

Good luck!

Thanks,
    Matt
    It looks like they are in stock, BUT unfortunately, they BOTH state that they will NOT accept international orders...so we are out of luck on this side of the pond. Those lucky blokes (did I spell that right?) and blokesses. I wonder if that is an indication that they will be available here soon? I certainly hope so!
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    Anybody know how long they have been available in Australia?
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    Those lucky blokes (did I spell that right?) and blokesses.
    You spelt blokes right, but I think the other word you were looking for was "sheilas".

darnell, I think the cradles have only been out in Australia for two weeks, max. The Treo 650 has only been available in the past week, maybe two weeks, and they wouldn't have had the cradle out before the phone itself.

Matt
  5.    #25  
    The 650 cradle is available at P1!!! I just ordered mine and the website said it will be here in 3 days!

Jeff
    Great catch...it must have JUST got there...I literally checked an hour ago..thanks Jeff!!!!
    Thanks for the info! Thats why I love this forum. Just got mine too! Appreciate the heads up.
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    Thanks for the heads up Jeff

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12