1.    #1  
    I know there was some buzz about Java working or not on a 650 a couple of months ago, but I don't remember the final verdict.

Anyway I have been using Java for the 600 on my 650 with no probs... More importantly though I purchased the "Aces Texas Holdem- No Limit" (which requires java) and I am using the HiRes version that for what ever reason does not list the 650 as compatible. The graphics are AWESOME!

Just thought people might want to know.
    Last edited by sxtg; 12/31/2004 at 01:41 PM.
    I wouldnt mind a free copy with reg code LOL
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    I wouldnt mind a free copy with reg code LOL
    LOL
    Its always the money with you... huh?
  4.    #4  
    Seriously though its an awesome game much improved from the last version
  5.    #5  
    I got 20% off with this code... 20SOFT
    link please
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    link please
    http://software.palmone.com/Platform...oductId=125080
    Sounds good except it takes about 2MB or something rediculous like that.

Oh where oh where has my 23 meg gone... Oh where oh where has it gone????
    The Java drivers can be found here :
    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/jvm/download.html
    Photography Politics Technology Music Photoshop
    VOXEFX
    Quote Originally Posted by voxefx
    The Java drivers can be found here :
    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/jvm/download.html
    FYI, a Treo 650 optimized Java plugin is supposed to be released soon! Thus while the current pluggin may work on the 650, you guys might want to wait or upgrade to the latest version once it's available for the 650...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I know there was some buzz about Java working or not on a 650 a couple of months ago, but I don't remember the final verdict.

Anyway I have been using Java for the 600 on my 650 with no probs... More importantly though I purchased the "Aces Texas Holdem- No Limit" (which requires java) and I am using the HiRes version that for what ever reason does not list the 650 as compatible. The graphics are AWESOME!

What is the file you have used for the high res version? I installed the file named "athnolimit_Treo600_650.prc" and it looks like cr*p!!! It looks like I am playing the game on my old 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg

should try multiplayer championship poker by www.realdice.com

the gfx is pretty good but i find the AI lacking even in advanced mode.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by nikihoi
    What is the file you have used for the high res version? I installed the file named "athnolimit_Treo600_650.prc" and it looks like cr*p!!! It looks like I am playing the game on my old 600.

Treo 600 is not hi-res, so it wont look that great. I use the game and it plays well but its not great looking.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by nikihoi
    athnolimit_T3CE_HiRes