Hello everyone, I am hoping someone can help me with a problem. After a recent hotsynch, my Treo 600 wouldn't stop turning off and on over and over. I did a soft reset several times but it kept doing it of and on and off and on... Then, I tried to do another hotsynch and it got hung up. It was stuck for nearly 20 minutes on the same thing so then I had to cancel this hotsynch. Well, after doing all that, I was left with nothing to do but a hard reset. So, now I have my Treo set back to the factory settings. How do I go about getting everything back on it? When I tried to hotsynch again, my computer said I had new hardware and that my Treo had never been synched. I do not have my cd...can't find it anywhere! I am currently downloading an updated version of the software from PalmOne, I'm not even sure if this is what I need to do. Basically I need to know:
1. How do I get everything back onto my Treo?
2. Do I need to reinstall the PalmDesktop?
3. Where do I go from here?

My phone does work, it just has nothing on it that I had installed prior. I did do a successful hotsynch a couple of days ago, is there a way to go back to THOSE settings?

Thanks in advance for any and all help you guys can give!