1.    #1  
    Is the t5 travel charger the same as the treo 650 travel charger? There is an ebay auction for a T5 treo & treo 650 travel charger. Do they share the same charger?

The ebay auctions that are for the t5 chargers look more like sync cables rather then the charger that came with my treo.. Can I use a T5 OEM travel charger on my treo 650?
    yes it is the same port. It's the new "athena" connector.
    pa1mOne is attempting to consolidate all of their products' connectors, opting to abandon the 'Universal Connector', which wasn't so universal, in favor of a newer, more advanced, connector. The new 'Multi-connector' touts enhanced data rates and audio in/out capabilities. The Treo 650 and Tungsten T5 are the first Palms to sport these new connectors. And there currently is a cradle being advertised for the T5 (it's not available yet), it has audio out capability (eg iPod dock), but it will go for $50. Ouch.
    So to answer your question, 'Yes', the T5 can use the same charger as the Treo 650.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Captain Hair, you buy that Consolidation Nonsense? That's what they said about the Universal Connector. What happened to the Tungsten E connector?
    i dont like the new connectors... they break way to easy!
    The PalmOne Travel Charger is compatible with the Treo 650 and Tungsten T5 and I know this because someone gave it to me as a xmas gift. See Picture...

Oly
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by glenng
    Captain Hair, you buy that Consolidation Nonsense? That's what they said about the Universal Connector. What happened to the Tungsten E connector?
    No. I'm just regurgitating what pa1mOne said. Hopefully they'll surprise me.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright