1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can find a file that
    I can import into Palm Desktop for all the
    2000/2001 US Holidays?
    If you are using Outlook you can go into Tools -> Options -> Calendar Options and Add Holidays. You can then HotSync your Visor with the Calendar.
    Check out freeware "Days Off". Should be on Palm Gear. Has selectable countries and years.
    for ss@rr:

Do you know how to get "Days Off" to show US holidays when you tap on it? Mine always seems to default to French holidays...
    After that, what do I do? I just went to calendar option to add US holiday, but I don't know how to hotsync with my visor

Originally posted by VisorHead:
    If you are using Outlook you can go into Tools -> Options -> Calendar Options and Add Holidays. You can then HotSync your Visor with the Calendar.
    Originally posted by ginachiang:
    After that, what do I do? I just went to calendar option to add US holiday, but I don't know how to hotsync with my visor

ginachiang,
    Now the US holidays will be seen in your OutLook calander. The next time you hotsync, the datebook in your Visor will have all the holidays.
    I am assuming that you are HotSyncing with OutLook and not with the Palm Desktop. If you are syncing with the palm desktop you will have to now copy the outlook calander into your palm desktop calander and they sync. I don't know if you can directly import the outlook calander into your palm desktop calander. May be some one out there can shed somelight!
    oh.. no.. when I installed the cd, I picked to sync with palm desktop..
    what should I do now, can I delete everything and reinstall the cd?????

[/b][/QUOTE]
    ginachiang,
    Now the US holidays will be seen in your OutLook calander. The next time you hotsync, the datebook in your Visor will have all the holidays.
    I am assuming that you are HotSyncing with OutLook and not with the Palm Desktop. If you are syncing with the palm desktop you will have to now copy the outlook calander into your palm desktop calander and they sync. I don't know if you can directly import the outlook calander into your palm desktop calander. May be some one out there can shed somelight![/B][/QUOTE]

8.    #8  
    If you have a handspring, install "pocket mirror" of the CD. It in \palmsfw\disk1\pocket mirror.
    This will allow you to synch your handheld with the outlook calendar.

Once you download all the Outlook holidays (make sure you perform an "add", not a "overwrite"), you will have to un-install pocket viewer, so that you can use palmdesktop again.

I did it, and everything is working correctly again (i.e. I have all the US Holiday from Outlook in my palmdesktop/handheld & I can synch with the palmdesktop again)
    GldnBearz:

Tap on 'France' (has a down arrow next to it) and you'll get a drop down list of countries. (sorry if this is a little late, I just now read this thread again). BTW I'm using v2.01.

You can also select the year or language by tapping on those at the top of the screen.