1.    #1  
    I have (and LOVE) a Mac at home, but I am forced to use a PC at work.

I sync my Treo 600 to my PC with no problems, but if I try and connect with my Mac will the Treo freak out? Am I risking any problems by going back and forth between the different platforms?

Currently I sync my Treo 600 with Outlook on my PC using the provided Hotsync cable and Palm software. Works fine but I'd like to connect with my Mac for pictures, music, etc.
    Go for it. This should not be a problem at all. You can specify via conduit settings which things will sync on which computer.
    I have a follow up question.

If I sync all of my calanders from my MAC (Home, Wife, Timberwolves etc.) to my treo; can I tell my treo what i want to go on my outlook calander at work?

Here is the real issue-- I would like to be able to see all my wifes activities with the kid etc on my treo, but can't have them on my outlook at work, because when they are at play dates, my time would show up as booked.

I am hoping there is a way around this, it would be FANTASTIC.

Thanks,

Brad

PS- this is my first post, I am sure there will be many more.

PPS- if it was just OS X everywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehab
    I have a follow up question.

If I sync all of my calanders from my MAC (Home, Wife, Timberwolves etc.) to my treo; can I tell my treo what i want to go on my outlook calander at work?
    Unfortunately, I believe the answer is no. Unfortunately, iSync doesn't sync the Calendar names as Categories on the Treo. If it did that, you would be able to specify which categories to sync. on the Outlook side.
    I have the sa.e set up? I just decided to get a card reader and transfer my multimedia stuff onto the card, and just sync at the office. So far so good, although I feel that I am missing out on some functionality.
    Categories on the treo? Are you saying there may be a way to have multiple calendar's on the treo? The only way that I can think of handling the issue is to have multiple calendars on either the treo or in Outlook. Maybe that is the answer?
    Okay, I am in a similar boat as the Original Poster. Is ther any way that you can sync (3rd party or whatever) your iCal with all the great color categories etc... and still keep the categories on your PDA. Then when you are at work you can sync work only categories.

This would be highly valuable for me. I would switch to any other PDA if I knew that I could do this type of sync.