Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Hello, fellow realtors..
    My board uses Matrix MLS service which is internet based. I can partially access through blazer, but pages are too big. I set up saved serched so I can get a basic idea of what has been updated through out the day.

There also is a product called tarasoft titan (www.tarasoft.com) titan allows you to import mls databases & take them with you on your laptop. I use this when I will be in areas with no cellphone service. It also does CMAs, automatic emails, etc, & works with several boards. you'll have to check your board to see if they are on the compatiable list.
    Also they have a PDA version. I don't use, because we have SUPRA.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Very cool! Thanks.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Another option that you may want to consider is using a program called Win Hand. I've just set it up b/c of having Blazer problems on some of the sites that I use regularly. It works great!
    You can find more info. on another thread:http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ad.php?t=60840

The assumption is that you have another PC w/ an always on internet connection. It works great w/ any browser or proprietary software that is not available on your palm. Hope this helps
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perret
    Another option that you may want to consider is using a program called Win Hand. I've just set it up b/c of having Blazer problems on some of the sites that I use regularly. It works great!
    You can find more info. on another thread:http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...ad.php?t=60840

The assumption is that you have another PC w/ an always on internet connection. It works great w/ any browser or proprietary software that is not available on your palm. Hope this helps
    I've used win-hand, but it doesn't show to well on the t600's screen. When the GSM t650 comes out, I will most likely resort to using Win-Hand.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    twinight likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12