1.    #1  
    ....long story but my phone app will not show redial list. Press the Green button once and get the phone dial pad press the Green button twice and get the dial pad. No redial list. I posted in the in the bluetooth thread also because this is where the problem began. After, getting a continuous reset loop I had to do a hard reset and restore with TealBack but still my phone app is not working correctly. I need some help.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortgageguy
    ....long story but my phone app will not show redial list. Press the Green button once and get the phone dial pad press the Green button twice and get the dial pad. No redial list. I posted in the in the bluetooth thread also because this is where the problem began. After, getting a continuous reset loop I had to do a hard reset and restore with TealBack but still my phone app is not working correctly. I need some help.
    Give this a try.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacJunkie
    Give this a try.

...just tried. Didn't work unfortunatley. It was a good try though. I would not have thought of that. I had to use it once for DTBK5.
    I had the same issue u are having once. After I installed DB5 and used the resetter, the button worked fine.

Sorry.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacJunkie
    I had the same issue u are having once. After I installed DB5 and used the resetter, the button worked fine.

Sorry.
    Yes, it did solve the issue with DTBK5, but that was a little differrent in that DTBK5 actually took control of the button and it released the control back to the phone app. My problem is that I installed TakePhone (bad choice) and deleted it and now I do not have the same functionality that I had before I installed TakePhone. The Green button still works for the phone app it just won't bring up the redial screen after a double press.
  6.    #6  
    The only thing I can think of is maybe when ZLauncher deleted the TakePhone app I selected "group" and deleted some of the original phone app files. Can anyone see what files they have with a creator -HsPh or PhTp? I only have two not installed in ROM - Phone CallDB and PhoneFavorites2DB(both HsPh creator names)
    Quote Originally Posted by mortgageguy
    The only thing I can think of is maybe when ZLauncher deleted the TakePhone app I selected "group" and deleted some of the original phone app files. Can anyone see what files they have with a creator -HsPh or PhTp? I only have two not installed in ROM - Phone CallDB and PhoneFavorites2DB(both HsPh creator names)
    In RAM, I have:
    PhoneFavorites2DB (HsPh)
    PhoneCallDB (HsPh)
    Phone_SPCS (HsPh) (which you will only have in RAM if u installed custom splash screens)
  8.    #8  
    Hmmm, I'm just going to try another hard reset. Thanks for the help.
    I had the same problem. Removed Zlauncher and all its files and got my phone button back.
    Hi all,

I think I know what the problem is - Palm OS does not ave a mechanism for UNINSTALL, so if an application changes some system setting (for example - the assignment of a hardware button), this change does not get reverted if that application is then deleted.

To solve this specific issue - please try and use the attached utility.
    Let me know if this did not help.

Thanks !
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    thanks alot
    My spouse has exactly the same the same problem, fix does now work.

See this discussion--

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=69082

I tried a SYSTEM RESET (not a hard or soft reset) and it seemed to work OK, but then when I did the required soft reset afterwards, the problem happened again.

Ideas?
    Last edited by Verngator; 03/18/2005 at 10:20 AM.
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
  13. zeb
    I had a problem with my phone, pressing the call button did not bring up the call history dialog. Buttonfix solved my problem. Thanks man.
    It has really worked!
    Thanks a lot, man!