1.    #1  
    I used to have around 12 megs of ram left on my phone, and for some reason its down to 5 now? Any idea where it went and if I can get it back? thanks for your help.......

Ken
    Might be from your emails. Make sure you delete your emails from trash. The can add up quickly especially if you have attachements.
    Your call log can get quite hefty as well 512bytes per record. Try purging it. Should recover some if you get and place a lot of calls.
    The mail files and the call log are good places to start. Other ideas:
    Seven/Sprint BC sync log.
    Mail attachment file (I had to manually delete this, reclaimed ~2megs)
    Blazer Cache
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Mail attachment file (I had to manually delete this, reclaimed ~2megs)
    Blazer Cache
    I need to do this also. Does it just come back after I delete it?
    Do you have Documents to Go on a SD Card? I had it crash once, and discovered that it moves the necessary apps (like WordView+.prc) to the handheld memory and then deletes them on exit. If you don't exit (crash or just change apps with a doc open), then the deletes don't occur. This can add up to 2 or 3 MB of space.

-Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I need to do this also. Does it just come back after I delete it?
    In my experience, yes. In fact, if someone had snuck in and deleted it without telling me I wouldn't have known save for the extra free memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    In my experience, yes. In fact, if someone had snuck in and deleted it without telling me I wouldn't have known save for the extra free memory.
    Cool! I wasn't sure how to re-create the file. And I wasn't motivated enough to search for the answer.

Thanks!
  9.    #9  
    Well, I found that I did need to re-put docs to go on the card along with the utility to move the rest of docs to the card. I am up to 7.5 now. I guess thats better than nothing.

Ken