1.    #1  
    I got my Treo 650 on Dec. 6 and I have been amazed on a daily basis at what this pda can do. It's probably due to it's features: cellphone, camera, camcorder, mp3 player, video player, email, internet, games and emulators, Bluetooth, messaging. Oh, did I say it's also a PalmOS pda!

I just set up bluetooth hotsyncing to my laptop which is connected to my cable modem over my WiFi router. As I started hotsync from the Treo 650, it installed and backedup my files as usual over bluetooth. Then, ePocrates connected to it's server over my WiFi connection and updated it's database.

Amazing!

Then, I set up Bluetooth dial-up networking using the patched BtManager from the ingenious SHADOWMITE . My laptop connected to the Treo 650 over Bluetooth and used it as a wireless modem to pull down webpages.

Once again, Amazing!

Any other Treonauts out there have similar experiences?
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
  2.    #2  
    OK, I figured it out.......All the excitement is in the other threads.

jedi
    But no less exciting.
    ~'kito
  4.    #4  
    I may sound like I'm schizophrenic (talking to myself and all) but, ........

Using Voice Dialing from VoiceSignal with Jabra BT250 headset = BlueTooth is a Awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by pda_jedi
    I may sound like I'm schizophrenic (talking to myself and all) but, .......
    ...you're the doctor...
  6.    #6  
    Who said doctors were normal anyway? In fact, you probably have to be abnormal in order to be able to do what they do.