1.    #1  
    I am using Z Launcher and under contacts I have 565K and under Phone App I have 1000KB. Is that too much?

I was looking at the ROM from Shadow and the phone app only took up around 200 in the ZIP.

I installed some birthday software that didn't work and I wondered if that was the problem. I uninstalled it. I also noticed that I had duplicate entries in my Contacts and in my Calendar. Not sure what that was the result of.

Just wanted to know if I should be concerned or not?

Also, I am real anal about my TREO, after a ROM update, I install everything over again after uninstalling all programs from my cpu, takes a couple of hours. Is that going overboard? Will everything be back to the way it was if I just do a HotSync after the ROM update?
    Using FileZ, I see I have 605K under "Phone"
    And I have 200K under "ContactsBDindex-PAdd"
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    Quote Originally Posted by jandrion
    I am using Z Launcher and under contacts I have 565K and under Phone App I have 1000KB. Is that too much?

I was looking at the ROM from Shadow and the phone app only took up around 200 in the ZIP.

I installed some birthday software that didn't work and I wondered if that was the problem. I uninstalled it. I also noticed that I had duplicate entries in my Contacts and in my Calendar. Not sure what that was the result of.

Just wanted to know if I should be concerned or not?

Also, I am real anal about my TREO, after a ROM update, I install everything over again after uninstalling all programs from my cpu, takes a couple of hours. Is that going overboard? Will everything be back to the way it was if I just do a HotSync after the ROM update?
    How many contacts do you have? You may be encountering the dreaded Treo 650 "memory bug." The Treo 650 uses a new kind of memory with a new kind file system where every record in the built-in applications uses 512 bytes. Because of this, many applications can balloon up to several times their normal size.