1.    #1  
    How can I change the shortcut for Voicemail from my actual phone number to "*86"? On the other shortcuts you can tap and edit the number, etc. but I can't with the voicemail shortcut.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    ~'kito
    I would also like to change the Quick Key to something other then "1". Why can't they just let us edit everything???
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    You can't edit or delete that button, but you can move it to the bottom of button page 5 so it's out of the way, then create a new button on page 1 that will do whatever you want. Yes, you can even name it "Voicemail"...the 650 doesn't care that it has 2 buttons named the same thing.

That's the easy, low-tech solution. There may be a high-tech solution in which the "edit" and "delete" buttons are enabled for the Voicemail button, but that is way beyond me.
    Last edited by MacJunkie; 12/30/2004 at 04:51 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Until someone comes around with a "high-tech" solution, yours works great for me.
    Thanks so much.
    Last edited by Markito; 01/02/2005 at 02:39 AM.
    ~'kito
    What does *86 do for you? SPCS says 'invalid code' when I dial it.
    Sounds like he's unlocked it and has got it working on Verizon, since that's their voicemail code...
    Quote Originally Posted by italiancousin
    Sounds like he's unlocked it and has got it working on Verizon, since that's their voicemail code...
    If that's the case, can you tell us how to unlock the Sprint650 to work on Verizon?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by italiancousin
    Yep, I am a very happy owner of a "Verizonized" Treo 650.

Find info here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63563

Be prepared to sit down and read A LOT of posts in that long thread.
    ~'kito
    You can edit that button. It just dials whatever number is entered in your MSID or MDN (I forget which). You need your MSL to access them, but that's all that the #1 button accesses.
  10.    #10  
    Yeah, but why deal with that.
    MacJunkie's idea turned out to be the perfect solution for me.
    ~'kito