1.    #1  
    Yesterday I was wondering if I could make a phone call and surf the internet at the same time and lo and behold you can! This is how you can do it.

First setup your Treo 650 to a proxy server other than sprint. Then follow the direction for Tech Dude's post discussion.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=67648. After this make a phone call (Put the person on speaker phone) and then connect to the internet via bluetooth with your internet signal coming from your computer.
  2.    #2  
    I try to use iphone which is a VOIP but it did not work. What I did was connected to my laptop VIA bluetooth to get dsl speed. Then I tried it out it tested ok but I could not any sound to come out. Nor could I listen.

It is interesting to learn that you could make phone calls and surf the internet at the same time. Is there anybody else out there who tried the same thing with success. Also creating another connection I wonder if you could create a WIFI connect to avoid doing the hard reset with the WIFI. With tech dude's post I kind of create a virtual WIFI with the help of bluetooth and my laptop. With the help of the this is how I can connect to the internet and make phone simultaneously. I am surpised that this chat did not have much dicussion, because I did not know that you could talk on the phone and surf the internet simultaneously. Let me hear some feed back from other Treo 650 users. Thanks.