1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any success with Remote Controller program on Treo650?

I tried Omni and Novelli (?) but both of them did not recognize the IR port on my Treo650..
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Just tried the latest version of OmniRemote Professional (2.14). Looks like it dosen't support the 650 yet since it was unable to lean any IR commands.
    I had a remote program that worked great (I thought it was Novii, but I could be wrong). It learned any remote command I used. I am trying to find an ir extender that I could place on my coffee table.
    All these programs stink with the 650 because it has very low IR output power.
    I have omni remote and it worked great on my TC and i300, but my 650 just makes a strange beeping sound when I press any control button. I contacted the developer days ago and no responce
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger
    I had a remote program that worked great (I thought it was Novii, but I could be wrong). It learned any remote command I used. I am trying to find an ir extender that I could place on my coffee table.
    My RCA IR extender doesn't work good because if the signal stinks to begin with it comes out stinky at the other end. There really isn't amplification like you need. What you need is an IR blaster. The cones don't work that good at least my RCA extenders dont.