Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just tried Zlauncer again and sorry but still not comfortable with it, so I deleted it and all z files. My problem now is when I used to tap the "home" button, the one with the little house on it, I could switch between categories. No more, now I have to do it manually with the drag down, anyone have any idea how I can correct this? thanks for anyone help in advance.-MICHAEL
    I ran into the same problem....something must get "Altered" in the original launcher when zlauncher is isntalled. Only way i found around it was doing a hard reset.
    Matty -

I like how your screen looks and have been trying to get mine to look similarly. I changed the size of my icons per your directions and no matter what I do, some icons just don't even show up - just the text under them. For example, for Calc, it doesn't show the picture of the calculator, just the text 'calc' - it is doing this for all programs that came with the 650 (real player, web, calc, messaging...)

Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you very much for all of your help.

Tibby
    I noticed the same thing about the icons. When I shrink the icons way down, the ROM applications have no pictures at all. The other icons show up.

Anyone know how to make these icons show up, besides making everything bigger?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Found the answer to my own question here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...838#post551838
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Anyone have this theme they can file attach here? I can't seem to find it on the site in the first message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon
    Matty -

I like how your screen looks and have been trying to get mine to look similarly. I changed the size of my icons per your directions and no matter what I do, some icons just don't even show up - just the text under them. For example, for Calc, it doesn't show the picture of the calculator, just the text 'calc' - it is doing this for all programs that came with the 650 (real player, web, calc, messaging...)

Can you tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you very much for all of your help.

Tibby
    There is nothing wrong with your machine and you are not missing anything. This is a limitation of ZL and the new Treo650. You can work around it and load my iconset to make them appear.

See the following thread.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...838#post551838

Let me know if you need any further help.
    I'm new to ZLauncher and am trying to sort out it's options, setting and capabilities. Would you kindly walk me through how you got your desktop and tool bars to look like the pic you posted of your set up. Thats so clean and easy on the eyes. Is most of the applications shown on your SD card or is part of them in RAM? Wondering if all programs moved to the SD Card can be run from the card or do I have to move them back and forth from the card to the RAM to use them then move them back to the card?
    Do I have to install my extra programs to the Treo 650 RAM then transfer them to the SD Card or do I install them directly to card by some means? Can ZLauncher live entirely on the SD Card and do its full capability or does it have to live in RAM?
    Some PRC's install multiple files in the RAM do they all need to be transferred to the SD Card to that applications own folder there? If one has to transfer that program back to the Treo RAM for use does the ZLauncher keep track of all that programs parts that were transferred? What command would move all those sub components back to the card when your done with the program? I know I'm over my quota of questions but I like to learn from those that have walked the path back and forth so I can focus on using my tools instead of wasteing tons of time trial and erroring my way to mastering this stuff. Thanks in advance.
    Anyone know where to get good zLauncher icons??
    matty,

can i get a copy of that theme also?

thanx
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12