1.    #1  
    I've tried 3 different software titles and cannot find something that makes pdb files readable on a treo 650.....Anyone...please!!!!! I;ve been on this for 3 hours now.....searched the nete with google. Rather have a small freeware program..

Any suggestions??

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Is that for an ebook? If so, I use eReader Pro for my Treo 600. It's only $9, but they also have a freeware version https://secure.ereader.com/product/detail/15002
    Do you mean .PDF files? If so, Adobe makes a program that converts .PDF files to be read on your palm. But from what I have read on other threads, their is nothing that will read them without conversion.
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    If he means PDF files then DocsToGo Premium will read them too.

ChickenHawk
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenHawk
    If he means PDF files then DocsToGo Premium will read them too.

ChickenHawk

DTG7 will only read text based native pdf files. Otherwise you have to convert them using the desktop conduit...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    OK. Thanks for the clarification!
  7.    #7  
    GFUNK...how's it going?????

I need a good EASY(and free if possible) PDB reader. I got a pdb file that I sent to myself. Where is the versamail folder?....Filez does not show any. I wanna move this pdb file to the card so that ebooks or Mobipocket can read the file....

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!