1.    #1  
    There are several game emulators out there for various gaming systems. Which one should I get? I want one to entertain my son (if needed) and myself during long flights. Which gaming sys should I get?? Recommendations?

I have a Treo 650 BTW.
    Last edited by experiment626; 12/30/2004 at 09:53 AM. Reason: addn
  2.    #2  
    any feedback?
    Depends on the games you are hoping to play, doesn't it?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  4.    #4  
    games for my kids (6 yrs old) and games for me to occupy my time on flights.
    nesem
    I would say NesEm. I have both NesEm and Gizmo Ultra. NesEm plays a lot better, Gizmo Ultra has a few slow downs. They have some good games for Gizmo, but if you only going for 1 Emulator, buy NesEm.
    I'd get the dreamengine/nesem/gizmo ultra pack. I mostly play dreamengine for tg16 games, it it works amazingly well. I would also bug the developer of GuineaPig(genesis/sms/tg16/gg/2600 emu) to fix his button mappings for the treo.
    http://www.pdarcade.com/modules.php?...icle&artid=106

btw, scummVM is amazing. It plays really well if you set the audio to PCSpeaker. I've tried Monkey Island 1 & 2, Indiania Jones & the fate of atlantis, day of the tentacle and loom, all of which work well (music being the only issue).

-BT
    For my needs, NesEm and Firestorm can provide more gaming hours than I can spare.

Although you'll need lots of RAM to load large ROMS.