1.    #1  
    If you are/were a PPC user, you know how great the tAgenda is. Is there something like that for Palm?

I looked at the Agendus, it is way too blawted. All I need is a simple program that lists couple of lines of coming appointments and tasks, just like the tAgenda.

5-way support is a must.
    try 2day
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    try 2day at shsh.com
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  4.    #4  
    I tried 2day, not as good as the tAgenda. It does allow you to see all tasks, but it can only show next 6 days of appointments. I want to see 6 or so coming events, no matter it is in the next 6 days or weeks. Because I need many weeks of work before some events, so I need to know how many days/weeks ahead of a deadline. Why Palm programmers don't care about this? The $$ Agendus cannot do this neither - list couple coming events regardless how far away they are.

Also, 2day does not support fully 5-way and it crashes frequently.
    Fixup,

You are incorrect/lack information.

You need to look at Agendus again, because it does exactly what you are talking about.

I've used a lot of apps on Palm, and this one is well worth the $.