Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i cannot find such a thing.
    i have tried the jabra bt 250 which ships from p1 for gods sake...
    the Moto 810 and now the bluespoon AX.

all seem to generate static. i have also gone thru 2 treo 650s.. the first of which i tried with the bt 250 and got same static ridden results so i know its not my bluetooth that is messed...

who has a crystal clear BT on their 650 and if so what headset?
    Why haven't you picked up a Sony Ericsson HBH-660 and a set of clear Jabra EarGels yet?
    I gave up on the built in BT and use the A210 with an 820 & its crystal clear! Plus I can use Voice Signal without ever touching the phone
    The Cardo is great as well.
    Anyone try both the cardo and the 820 with the Jabra A210 adapter? Which one feels better on your ear/has less static?

Sorry sxtg that you have a t650 and still have to use the a210. Does everyone agree it is because the a210 uses bt 1.2 and the t650 uses 1.1?

Thanks.
    Another positive vote for the Cardo. Nothing against the others, but I'm very happy with mine. Just a hunch, but I think the first "batch" of Scala-500s had issues (which people have complained about), but the second "batch" was better. I was lucky enough to get the second batch.
    Sony HBH-300 is static free with good sound quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomvb2000
    Another positive vote for the Cardo. Nothing against the others, but I'm very happy with mine. Just a hunch, but I think the first "batch" of Scala-500s had issues (which people have complained about), but the second "batch" was better. I was lucky enough to get the second batch.
    i just received my scala.. charging up so i don't know how well it works with my 650.

but the i was informed that the first batch had a huge charger and the second batch has a small charger.
    I must agree that the p1 jabra 250 is plagued by static but this is only around wireless networks (ie wifi).
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.